Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sometimes we have to make up our own minds.

Every weekend I typically face the same internal conflict on whether or not I want to go out and be social or stay in my bed for 2 days straight and watch netfix & eat nutella. Typically the second option wins, so I have slowly realized I am going to become a hermit and I have no other options...

Reasons I am almost positive I am destined to be a Hermit (with the help of new girl)

For one: Going out requires socialization and that is always a nightmare. People are not my thing.

& that's a problem because I'm running out of good excuses as to why I can't go out with my friends.
they are starting to notice just how lame my "I'm not going out tonight" reasons really are.

Leaving my room requires putting on a bra.. who the heck made them a necessity?! I don't know anyone who enjoys wearing them all day every day.

(I have never heard a better word for a bra than boob jail)

Can we take a moment to talk about getting ready?! Putting on clothes and brushing my teeth takes enough effort thinking about what most people go through to get ready makes me want to take a nap.
(this is usually how I feel about my hair)

Also... I don't think you guys realize how much of a struggle it is for me to have normal conversations with normal people. I leave to go out to some cool kid event and I'm just like..."suppress the Tess" Get this, when you go out in college to spend time with people you have to wear shoes! yep. You aren't allowed to keep snacks or coloring books in your purse, or even plastic dinosaurs. You have to have normal conversations like "how are you" ...grown up life seems boring and i'm just to crazy to fit into it. Thus, I am going to be a hermit.

happy weekend, folks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment