Wednesday, December 11, 2013

& I know that California ain't to blame

Listen to a country song just for fun:

Reasons I am going to survive Finals:
-HSM radio on Pandora
-You can play with puppies on campus
-Free food on campus
-The fact that I'm 100% done with Christmas shopping
-The fact that my second Mom called me and told me she will be praying for me.
-My siblings excitement to see me next week
-Knowing that in the next couple of days everyone from GHS will all be together again!!!!
-Christmas party with the girls in my hall Friday
-Ry & I are celebrating Christmas this weekend!
-My AWESOME professors and the tutoring & SI's I went to the passed 2 days
-My parents phone calls

Reasons I might not survive finals:
-I don't remember the last time I got enough sleep
-No amount of Christmas candy and coke can heal this stress
-I am in desperate need of a hug
(preferabley from one of my parents but at this point.. anyone will suffice.)

-Despite the struggles this semester, I don't want it to end. I am so homesick all the time but now that I'm going home, I am going to miss it here. I am going to miss the mountains, I am going to miss the library, I am going to miss the crazy adventures and my room here, but most of all, I am going to miss all the lovely people I've met in Flagstaff. I love having a hall full of girls to give me advice and going on adventures with and hang out and watch movies. I love having Jacob (and Matt & Joel & Turner & all the boys) right upstairs to spend time with when I miss my brothers. I love having MarthaMary to go to the gym with and go down town with. It's going to be so weird to not have friends around all the time. 
More than anything, I am going to miss Ryan. Being away from my love for a whole entire month is the last thing I want to do and maybe I'm being a baby about it but I guess that's what happens when you like someone so very much!

Welp, we'll see how this goes, until next time! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment