Sunday, November 24, 2013

The good keeps on getting better.

I may have had the most lovely weekend.
My friend Makenna wanted to take a day trip to Prescott to visit a friend, so Ry & I tagged along so she wouldn't have to drive alone. She met up with her friend and we spent all day long in downtown Prescott, AZ. I wish I had taken more pictures of the town because it was so quaint and cute, we had lunch by the courthouse (from a really yummy place called Devils pantry) and it was so beautiful with all the Christmas decorations up and then we walked around town and went thrift shopping and also got some Christmas shopping done! It was so so fun to explore a new town with this boy! Plus, we stumbled across the cutest sweet shoppe with really yummy hot chocolate and treats! I am beyond happy with this weekend!
(Makenna & I on the way there)


(Selfies in the square)
 
(the Christmas decorations made me so happy)

Now I only have 4 more classes and it's off to CA for thanksgiving with this fellow! Yipeee!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment