Sunday, June 2, 2013

When life gets to hard to face on your own.

I try hard not to get religious via social media but this post is for me. This is to help me remember.I am constantly reminded of how lucky I am to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints I am truly blessed.
We had such a good lesson at church today and I just feel as if the people in my life are here for a reason, I am so thankful for those that have been influenced and inspired by God that I get to be taught by. I sort of forgot for a while just how blessed it is, but today I was reminded. I always strive to live my life as Christ has and today was such a good day to remember not only the love he has for me but for all children of God. I feel uplifted and strengthened and that is exactly what Sundays are supposed to be about.
There is this song that goes:
"When your hope has been broken and the fear is unspoken but true. You are never alone. I'd do anything that i can do to show you my love and comfort you. When you can't seem to find your way home and when life gets to hard to face on your own. I will stand as your light through your darkest days. I will walk with you, so you're never alone."
That song is so comforting to me to know that there is always someone there and how great is it that I have access to prayer at any given moment no matter where I am, what I am doing, or under what circumstances are on at that moment.
 [A picture of the Savior that I love]

No comments:

Post a Comment