Monday, April 8, 2013

This is Arizona NOT Tatooine

Can I take a second to complain about this CRAZY wind?! If you are in Gilbert, AZ then you know what I'm talking about... it's blowing things over and knocking down trees. I have no thoughts of stepping outside because I am legitimately scared I will get blown away. Arizonas weather is seriously Bi-Polar. Other states ain't got nothing on the good ol' A-Z. That's all I have to say about that.
[P.S. I didn't think up that title on my own, a girl I know posted it on Facebook but it is hilarious and since like .3 people actually read this I didn't think she'd mind but just in case props to Jessi Draper for being as funny and nerdy as I wish I was.]
I actually have one more thing to say about that, It's April 8th and snowing at my future college (seriously Arizona?!) Here's one of my favorite pictures from California to make me feel better about this weather (which isn't so bad... it's actually a little bit fun but scary):
  

 [ Another one of my favorite pictures from California, because it's hilarious]



[One of my favorite pictures from my 18th because I had two of my favorite people to celebrate with: Best friend & sister]

*I promise, I'll get on posting more pictures from cali & my birthday and life... Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment