Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Acts like summer & walks like rain, reminds me that there's time to change.

Apparently March didn't happen because I am the worst blogger ever.
Some important things:
-Went to California (spring break 2k13!!)
-Sam left for his mission!
-I officially decided to attend Northen Arizona University in the fall
[I am so excited about all my new adventures that I get to have and blog about]
-Easter!
-I turned 18!

I can't believe I was MIA for so long, I just can not believe how busy I got! Of course, I'm not any less busy, I just needed to get all that down so I wouldn't forget what an exciting month it was :)
Now, here's to April, fingers crossed, I got better at this social media thing.
Here's a quote that makes me smile, check back for cali and/or birthday pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment