Sunday, January 6, 2013

i'm taking your advice and looking on the bright side of life

I'm not really a resolution type of gal.
I've tried, I really have but it just never seems to work out.
Part of it is because it never seems like a "new" year to me. It just feels like the middle of the year, that is most likely because I am still in school. August always feels  like my "new year" but I don't really make resolutions then either, but this year instead of having a long list that just feels like another assignment, I'm going to try some simple things that will just help me be a better person. Hopefully next year it won't be as much of something I did or didn't do and it will be more about how much I've grown as a person over the passed year. I am a big believer in writing things down to help you remember them, so here goes:
-positivity. 
ask anyone that talks to me, I am a pretty positive person but I get so stressed so easy, I am going to try to stay positive and happy through that all.
-honesty
not like i'm a liar but I want to try to be more honest with myself about my wants and needs and be more open with others, I want to share my experiences and not be afraid to let people in.
-love
this is a BIG one. I want to share my love for life and passion. I want others to know that they are loved, I want to be kind to all people because every human being deserves love, kindness and respect.

Here's to 2013!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment