Thursday, January 3, 2013

I'm doing just fine!

I've been feeling really guilty about not blogging in like a million days!
I have so much to share and so little time so I guess it's time to break out the list!
bam! here goes....
-christmas = pure bliss
spent the day with just my immediate family eating yummy food all day and just lazing around playing with all our new goodies Santa brought us and then headed over to Erins at 9pm to watch the Dr. Who Christmas special!
 
[the last christmas with all us kids home]
-boxing day
went on a sister date with Miss. Abbey and gave my number to a random kid at starbucks.
using one of those paper pickups I got for christmas.
 
-had a photo shoot with the best
 
-new years eve
-babysat some pretty cute girls until 2am and then drove around in a pink limo with Jess and Heather and it made me feel pretty cool, to be honest ;)

That's all I've got for now, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment