Sunday, September 9, 2012

I don't want to be someone who walks away so easily. I've got so much to learn, I'm here to stay.

Let me tell you these passed couple of weeks have been less then amazing, this passed week especially has been extremely emotionally and physically tolling, but I decided today that this next week is going to be better. I am going to be positive and concentrate on what will make me happy and what is really important. I have such a good life, I simply just don't like to complain and I've been doing a lot of it lately, first I wanted to share with you some things that have helped me get through the hard stuff (other then my increased amount of sugar intake and Dr. Who viewing and Jason Marz songs) one of my favorite scriptures is Isiah 41:10 "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee..."  I would be no where with out my faith and the scriptures. They are such a strength to me it's unbelievable. I just wanted to have that down some where I would see, so I will always remember it. Now... here's to a better tomorrow!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment