Sunday, August 5, 2012

God knows we're worth it.

First of all... I love Jason Mraz.
The blog post title is inspired by his song, I Won't Give Up.
I've been in a Jason Mraz kind of mood lately his music is perfect for writing letters or just sitting and thinking and I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. I feel so full inside because I'm so lucky. I have such a good family. I went out pretty late last night and everyone went for burritos and I came home and they had picked me up one and a coke. It was so simple but meant so much to me! I just feel so loved. Things get kind of crazy in this house sometimes. There are just so many people and so much going on that I get kind of stressed but when it comes down to it, I am truly blessed. I wish I could do so much for the people who don't have what I have. I am so happy and everyone deserves to feel this way.  Sorry I have been writing so much lately! I hope you all had a happy sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment