Saturday, July 7, 2012

you light up my world like nobody else

[This picture got a lot of likes on instagram so I figured I might as well post it... I was workin' that updo]
I'm not totally sure what this is going to be about but yet again, I can't fall asleep.
I must have a lot on my mind but I can't quite seem to remember what I have been thinking about.
I saw the movie Brave a couple weeks ago and I totally suggest it! It was such a cute movie!
I also saw The Amazing Spider Man the other day, I give it a 9 out of 10! It was a phenomenal film! It made me laugh, it made me cry (literally) and it was just great!
Anyway... here's some of what i'm thinking/doing/loving
Listening– what makes you beautiful by one direction
....haters gonna hate
Loving- skype <3
Hungry for– ben&jerrys chocolate therapy
it's an obsession guys.
Wanting– to hackin fall asleep!

While I'm here I might as well suggest some sweet tunes:
1)Bucket- Carly Rae Jepsen
2)Kiss That grrrrl- Kate Nash
3)Mouthwash- Kate Nash
4)Pretty Pretty Girl- Stephen Jerzak
5)I Won't Give Up- Jason Mraz
and this last one is the perfect bad day song:
6)Pray For You- Jaron and The Long Road To Love

xo, Tessa

[p.s. that was for you Jen so you better be reading this!]

No comments:

Post a Comment