Sunday, July 8, 2012

when life gets hard, that's where we go

[I loved visiting my crazy cousins]
I had such a good sunday, you guys!
After church I headed up to my Aunt Mary's house to spend some time with my cousins and some Aunts and Uncles! It was such a great time!
I have been so blessed with such a wonderful family.
Especially the opportunity to grow up with so many cousins so close to my age! 
I always have such a blast when I see them and growing up with them was so fun! It's like I never had to make friends because I always had my family!
When I have kids, they better have cousins and I hope we live close to them because it makes me sad that I only get to see my extended family on special occasions, when I was young I saw them all the time! It was a great thing!

[It was extremley hard to keep a straight face]


[We have the occasional normal picture]

p.s. here's some of what i'm thinking/doing/loving
Listening- That's What I Call Home by Blake Shelton
via my ipod
Loving- family!
Hungry for– orange chicken from panda express
Wanting– to get some mail.
Needing- for Jillian to be here already!




No comments:

Post a Comment