Wednesday, March 7, 2012

getting inspired!

Things that inspire me:
-Good Authors
-Pintrest (very inspiring!)
- "Zero to Hero" stories.
Call me cheesy but disnery movies, comic books, I eat that trash UP!
-A GOOD work out!
-Blogging
-My Big Brother
He is seriously my best friend in the world. His name is James (and he's single ladies!!! So hit me up and I can hook a sista up ;)
He really inspires me to be better.
In everything, he just makes me want to be an all around better person.
I am going to miss him so so much when he graduates next year.
I love him to death and I know he is making great choices for the future.
Anyways, this post wasn't supposed to be all about my brother, life has just seemed to be getting me down lately and I've been needing some inspiration.
When it comes down to it, I really truly love my life. I am incredibley blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment