Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lord! What fools these mortals be.

Guess who said that? Shakespeare! 
I'm so smart ;)
So there was really no reason for putting up that quote except for the fact that after I just re-read Macbeth and realizied how utterly hilarous it is(pretty sure it's not soupposed to be funny), but, oh well I still  can't seem to stop quoting it.
Am I not the biggest nerd you've ever met? Haha. Oh my. I really need to stop telling people these things.
I quote alot of things though, my brother and I get on these little rants where we have conversations through movie quotes and it is ahh-mazing! Here are a few favorites:

"You know what you are Flint Lockwood?! You are a shinanginizer"- Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
"You see this contact lense?! This contact lense represents YOU! You see ma eye?! Ma eye represents ma eye! I. got. my. eye. on. YOU."- Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
"How many ah there? Thirty-six. Counted them myself. Thirty- six?! But last year, last year! Some are quite a bit bigger then last year.... I don't care how big they are!!!"-Harry Potter
"These are the Lords cheeeeps"- Nacho Libre
"I don't belivie in God.... I belivie in science!!"-Nacho Libre
Hehe :) Those are just a few. We also quote Brian Reagan ALL THE TIME.


Take a listen. He never ceases to make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment