Thursday, December 1, 2011

one good thing

I challenged my BFF (Erin) to start blogging again. She said she had nothing to write about. I double challenged her to find one good thing per day to write about:) I don't know if she will, but I took this little challenge onto myself and I found multiple good things.
Starting on monday, usually mondays are simply dreadful but this challenge had me in the best mood! I got to watch Bill Nye The Science Guy in Anatomy. Yes I am a Junior in high school and Yes, I am still watching Bill Nye :)
Hey! Don't judge. You wish you were cool like me.
Not sure why that started me off in a good mood... but it did. Other wonderful blessings came to me this week, I just can't think of them right now. but stay tuned for my "one good thing" I'm gonna try and keep up and do one per day but I have a funny feeling it might turn into "one good thing when I actually have time to blog" So i'll try my very hardest to keep up, but forgive me if you only get one per week.
Alright folks! I have a book recommendation it's called: 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher. It's such a good book. Beware that it's a bit intense but soooo worth it, it has really changed my attitude towards others which is funny cause it's not one of those stupid self help books, it's fictional.
The whole reason I started this blog was to have some where to put my thoughts and I thought while doing that I would try and help others and keep them inspired and remind people to be kind to one another, its such a simple thing, I'm a HUGE believer in tolerance and acceptance and I thought if just one person read my blog and it helped them to try a little harder to be a little better, I would be satisfied, and this book serves that very purpose on a much larger scale. So even if you don't read it please try and keep others in mind, hold open a door, smile in the hallway. Don't be over bearing and annoying but just be kind and genuine.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment