Saturday, December 3, 2011

Author of the Moment: I wanna know!

I uncovered an old addiction. A little hipster band called He is We.
Listen to em'
you won't regret it!! :) This is my personal favorite.
I hate myself for it every day though because of all their songs THIS is the popular one.
the one that every one knows.
the one that is over played. every day.
oh well:)
moving onnnn, sorry I haven't been that intresting, I feel like I have a million things running through my mind as of late and I don't wanna get all up close and personal on my blog, which is funny because I've done it before, but I just don't feel like it. It's hard for me to organize my thoughts and talk to actually people, only a select few people actually understand this brain of mine, one being my best friend Erin and my Father, I don't know how he does it but he gets me. Also my good friend Ryan, I went to coffee rush with him today and pretty much talked the whole time about life and school and our friends and it was nice. I love the fact that I have people I can talk to, it's such a blessing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment