Tuesday, November 22, 2011

thankful and my random musings.

happy (almost) thanksgiving!
i am so blessed and so thankful for this beautiful (sometimes hectic), crazy, wonderful life I have!
I'm healthy and happy and have awesome family and friends! :)
I am in the process of planning my trip back home for christmas (which is super exciting!)
I'm reading Great Expectations! :)
I love the fact that every time I go to NJ, I take a trip to Barnes and Nobles and get all stocked up on good books to read:) I love going to NJ and getting spoiled!
Every girl desrves to be spoiled once in a while ;)
Anyways, I am so sorry about my lack of blogging as of late.
It is crazy how busy I am.
I took a shower today for the first time since saturday.
okay... tmi....
hahahaha! sorry:P 
BUT tomorow is my last day of school for this week.
CAN I GET AN AMEN?!
You know what show I have been just dying to see? The Nutcracker Ballet!
Weird, I know. It's just sooooo beautiful and the music? Pure talent.
I love such classy things.
I think I was born in the wrong era. I desperatley belong in the 50's.
EVERYTHING was classier in the 50's.
but that's beside the point. If anyone knows a good rendition of the Nutcracker I could rent (via netflix)
let me know:) asap! alrighty, peace out homies! have a thankful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment