Saturday, July 30, 2011

we believe

"We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men. Indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul: we believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things."(Article of Faith 13)

At girls camp I really grew to appreciate this scripture :) I do hope to endure many things. I am so greatful for the oppertunity I had at camp to relizie how blessed I am in my life. I am surrounded by things that are virtuous and lovely. I love being out in nature and having time to think.




oh my goodness.
for further information, i strongly suggest you click: here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment