Thursday, November 24, 2016

Proposal Story!!!!

Her side: When Ryan and I met in 2013 it was the very beginning of college(September 23rd, 2013) and I ended up on his floor in his dorm building and he invited me to wait in his room for a friend, so I accepted. He asked me lots of questions about my life and what I was studying in school and really seemed to care about my answers. I thought he was cute but didn't think much of it after I left.
I know, I know, I have been SO BAD at the whole blogging thing lately, but there have been so many moments I want to remember and I'm nervous that if I don't write them down I won't remember them, so any way, I'm going to start here and try to catch up. This is mine and Ryans versions of his proposal story, we wrote this up for our wedding website, so I just felt like it would be easier to copy it over.
His side: Near the beginning of college, about 3 weeks in, there was this cute girl waiting outside our door for her friend across the hall. I invited her in while she waited for her friend. We talked for hours about how college has been going so far, where we were from, our lives back home, etc. Her friend never came back to his room so after a few hours she headed back to her room. I made sure to get her number before she left.
Her side: The very night I met him he got my phone number and invited me to go get pizza the following day, He continued to pursue me and still asked me lots of questions and really cared about my answers. He listened so intently to everything I said, after our pizza date I started to get a bit of a crush on him,
His side: The very next day I texted her to see if she wanted to go get pizza. So politely she said yes and we had our first date. We had take-out pizza because we both lived on campus and sat in the grass getting to know each other better.
Her side: We continued to spend time together after our pizza date and a solid 9 days after that he kissed me in the library and asked me to be his girlfriend. I was so smitten, I had to say yes! Since that day he hasn't stopped listening to me or kissing me.
His Side: About a week later we had still been talking and seeing each other in-between classes. On October 3rd, 2013 I asked her to dinner with me again but this time we were going to see a movie afterwords. After two hours of drawing circles on each others hands with our fingers we headed to the library since we were both a month into college and never stepped a foot inside. In between the book shelves on the second floor of the library I kissed her and asked her if she would be my girlfriend. She said yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment