Thursday, October 17, 2013

Oh, it won't all go the way it should but I know the heart of life is good.

here's to happiness.
okay, I know this is like my 1,423,986,894,382 of these posts but I just really need them all the time.
here's to:
-ben & jerrys in my freezer that i have yet to eat:)
-country music to listen to while i write
-getting everything done!!
-getting caught up on letter writing
-phone calls & skype dates from sweet friends 
-goodnight kisses
-unexpected texts with quotes of just what i needed to hear
-one line a day journals
-plans home this weekend
-weddings
-brunch dates and yummy comfort food
-bible versus from (old) YL leaders
-Kylie's vlog (that kept me laughing for 10 minutes straight) 
-silly pictures that keep my happy long after they were taken
-new episodes of New Girl
-puppys and seeing them around campus.

& this one is for happiness.

(lets get real, it wouldn't be my blog without a pinterest or tumblr quote)





No comments:

Post a Comment