Friday, July 12, 2013

Let's pack up our bags and settle down where palm trees grow.

I recently had a quick 5-day trip to Florida!
It was SO relaxing and it was nice to get away for a few days but I am oh so happy to be back and start getting everything ready for NAU and squeeze in as much friend [and family]-bonding time before we all go our separate ways for a while!
*Warning: I took a lot of pictures of my self in FL, don't ask why because I don't even know because I wasn't all that good-looking (dang humidity ruined my hair daily)
There was so much yummy fresh produce at farmers markets and stands on the beach!! :)

This was my view ;)
hah, jk, this was some rich persons private beach.


 Then there's a picture of me with a parrot, on the beach and embracing the Florida rain ;)

Thank you, Florida.... I can't wait to see you again xx

No comments:

Post a Comment