Wednesday, May 29, 2013

We're just under the upper hand.

hi guys.
So I graduated high school last week.
We took lots of pictures but this one is my favorite so this is the one you guys get.
I'll try and post more later but I've been pretty bad at this whole blogging thing.
this passed week has been grad party's on grad party' s (plus comicon. yes, I am that much of a nerd)
Except for today I went on an adventure to down town Phoenix and Zia Records in which I bought my tickets to a concert in July and spent way to much money in Smeeks a candy store I 100% recommend if you're an AZ local!
Life is busy and I am quite enjoying my late night blogging while listening to Ed Sheeran and my puppy sleeps on my floor. I'm try to blog again soon but you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment