Wednesday, December 5, 2012

some times you just need a little home

I'm missing my friends back east you guys.
I don't know when I'll get a chance to see them again and that makes me seriously, so sad.
Don't get me wrong, I love my friends in AZ but these are the kids that built me. They made me who I am today and have had such an influence on my life.
Sometimes I just miss being around people that have known me that long.
I am so greatful to have had the oppertunity to grow up with such amazing kids that invited me to their houses and birthday parties and influenced me to be the person that I am, be genuinely good and kind to people. Even now that I live 2,381 miles away, I still get to talk to them and send letters and when I go visit they treat me like I never left.
I am so lucky to have had these people in my life when I did and have them still now. :)
sorry for all the pictures, I was looking through summers when I visited and having a bit of a trip down memory lane ;)

[Hannahs birthday, I flew in the day before!]

[Rebecca Harris! This girl cracks me up she is an absolute delight we were such buddies]

[Janet! She is so ambitous and so tough sometimes I wish I could be more like her because she is so confident and so awesome!]

[Hannah is like my own little ray of sunshine, she has this way of making everything okay and making people that normally wouldn't get along and she is the sweetest person I've ever had the pleasure of knowing,  the amount of time I've spent at her house and with her family have made me a better person]
[I love when I find pictures from when I was 12... Clara and I have both changed a whole bunch and I love that we can still manage to be friends and talk and have fun together because all of our many sleepovers and parties and times we've spent hanging out the 2 of us have really helped me to learn so much about who I am and who I want to be and I don't know who I'd be with out her influence in my life]





[Ms. Emma, I love this girl to pieces! She still writes me letters to this day and I have loved being pen pals with her for the passed 4+ years of my life! I love when I get to see her and she knows everything that is going on in my life because we send letters and I love how good she is at keeping in touch and making me laugh and making me feel important, she's one of a kind I tell ya and I am so greatful to have a friend like her around. Every body needs an Emma :)]


[Another one from Hannahs party! :)]

No comments:

Post a Comment