Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Oh, things are going to happen naturally.

I can't even explain how much I love Tiger Town, you guys.
It was the most amazing weekend! I have pictures but I can't post em' up quite yet! 
I'll talk more about that later... so, since I came back I was in a pretty rotten mood (which ended up being okay because it lead to crazy killer work outs) but today I went to lunch with some fabulous friends and oh boy! Let me tell you... never ever underestimate the power of a good meal and a good friends. Such comfort to the soul <3 I need to have more trust in this life that what happens is what is meant to happen. Be happy in the mean time. Good food, good friends and John Mayer always help :) Anywho, there's my little tidbit for the day! I pinky promise I'll get to some better blogging, in the mean time here's a hip song...


No comments:

Post a Comment