Sunday, September 16, 2012

Love is an ocean wide.

I feel like I should give you a little disclaimer for all my new readers....
My posts are typically not this serious. Most of the time the are quirky and awkward and I am the only one who finds them funny and they really serve no purpose, now on to what I have to say today.
First of all Happy Sunday! Today I am fasting for Angéline and Matthew. In my church To fast is to go without food and drink voluntarily for a certain period of time. Fasting combined with sincere prayer can strengthen us spiritually and bring us closer to God. We can fast for many purposes, not everyone has the same beliefs as I have been taught (and I appreciate you're respect, as I respect you as well) but I am a big believer in fasting and prayer. I believe they can not only be a huge strength to me but also a strength for others. This is my little way of helping. I was thinking last night, Matt and Angéline are my friends but there are so many other people that this effects who I don't even know, but just because I don't know them doesn't mean they don't deserve help and prayers. They are someone else's friends and best friends and daughter or son. Be kind, you never know what is going on in someones life. Good vibes, guys.
Spread Love, my friends <3
[I'm also a believer in wishes... 11:11, birthday cakes and wishes in fountains and when you make a wish... make it with all your heart <3]


No comments:

Post a Comment