Thursday, September 27, 2012

don't you understand that i'm never changing who i am!

I got a friendly reminder from my best friend that today is thursday!
A&A 

Awkward:
-wearing spandex with my maxi and having to adjust and pull them down.
-awkward car rides
(because you can't escape!)
-just dance.
(who invented that game?!)
-when you teach a bunch of 9th graders that don't talk
-i don't like to think before i speak, i just like to be surprised by what comes out, like everyone else.
jk, but some of the things i say you would think that.
-white tshirts
-third wheeling... my specialty
-when people tease you and you don't tease back so they call you polite
(umm... no, you just don't know me well enough yet)
-teachers on facebook. ya, no.

Awesome:
-Imagine Dragons new album... check it out!
(where the title came from)
-PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER COMES OUT TONIGHT 
-Imagine Dragons song is in the movie!
-I got a coke from one great teacher yesterday!
-random walmart runs
-i got a haircut
-the pick-up lines in mulan
"You fight good"
-long phone calls with good friends!
-planning trips to Tucson
-General Conference is coming up!

Anyways, I'm gonna go nap since I'll be out until 3am watching The Perks Of Being A Wallflower tonight!!! peace out, happy thursday! :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment