Thursday, September 20, 2012

awkward & awesome (but mostly awkward)

It's thursday again, so here you go... :)
Awkward
-the amount of enthusiasm I run to the mailbox with.
-my dancing skills.
-All my friends getting asked to HC and I'm like ".....you get free food >:("
-how much disney music effects my mood
-interrupting classes
-how much i'm starting to like britney spears
-when your cellphone rings in the middle of class
(we've all been there)
-Trying to get a group of teenagers to be quite...
-I've gone to Bergies (cutest coffee shop..EVER) so much these passed couple weeks.. i'm pretty sure they know my name.
-the amount of math homework i have 
-when a goat appears on your doorstep

Awesome 
-getting letters
-sponatneous sister dance parties 
 -I GET TO GO TO GENERAL CONFERENCE IN 2 WEEKS!!!
-when things you've been planning fall into place
-no school for me tomorrow!
-The Perks Of Being a Wallflower comes out next week
-Einstens bagel dates
-food. in general.
(maybe that should go under awkward?) 
-Erin is coming home this weekend!

Happy thursday! It's almost friday ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment