Tuesday, December 20, 2011

i can't wait to get out of this pathetic excuse for a town.

here's my "i hate gilbert and i have teen angst" post.
ready?
i seriously want to get out of this place!
It's the same thing every day, the same people, the same stuff. 
and ya wanna know a secret?
NONE. OF. IT. MATTERS.
I ask myself every day if these people realize that the things they care about today will not effect them even a little bit tomorow or the next day or in a week or a month of a year.
Also, what is up with everyone being so judgemental? Like I'm sorry M'am/Sir
But maybe if you paid more attention to your own life you could stay out of mine.
Maybe it would be the same if I lived some where else, but I think it's gilbert, honestly.
Well now that I got that out of the way.
Please forgive me for the negativity, sometimes I just need to get it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment