Thursday, October 6, 2011

lessons learned in a classroom

We watched a video in anatomy today about our body feeling pain...
I realizied a couple of things:
-Every human being feels pain at one point or another.
-There's almost always a way to cope with pain.
-Pain is there to protect us.
I feel like all these apply to emotional pain as well. I know it's kind of weird to think about, but if we were never hurt or felt sad, we would never feel happy.
It gives me hope though, that there's going to be a way to overcome it.
Pain is a good thing.
Even if it doesn't seem like it at the time.
I'm not trying to be sad here, but if your ever down in the dumps....
Just know you can do it! And know that you feel sad for a reason! Just fix it up with a positive attitude and your off to the races! :D
Also, these crack me up... I <3 hipsters:





No comments:

Post a Comment