Wednesday, August 17, 2011

cowgirl.

I absolutley LOVE horses.
I love going horse back riding!
Seriously, it's the best. Horses are by far the most unique animals.
In my mind atleast.
If I'm having a rough day and decide to go riding,
the horse can tell!
The are so sweet and genuine.
Anywho, I don't go hardly at all during the school year.
The wonderful ranch owners who let me ride their horses, go up to flagstaff (arizona)
and bring their horses with em'!
Therefore, those beautiful creatures are living 4 hours away from me.

Today I watched the sunrise and thought about how much I missed them!!
It reminded me of this quote:
"Goodbyes are not forever, Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you, Until we meet again!"
I think it's so cute!
It so nice to know that goodbyes are NOT the end.

Esspecially in families. Families can be together forever.
Having that knowledge makes every day worth living for me!
That no matter what happens I can be with my family again :)
And you can to! click: here :)





Amber Powell Photography, folks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment