Saturday, July 2, 2011

some inspiration to start your saturday

I tend to think to much and then I can't come up with the words to fit my thoughts so otha people do it for me and i love them :)
 
-"when God laid out my life, he had you in mind" :)
 
-"I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."-Audrey Hepburne :)

-"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

-"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"-Eleanor Roosevelt

-"Sometimes things fall apart so better things can fall together"-Marilyn Monroe

-"There is no obstacle too great, no challenge too difficult, if we have faith"- Gordan B. Hinckley

-"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!" -Audrey Hepburn :)

-"Even though we don't know what this world is coming to, let the sun still shine on everything you do"

-"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities"-Albus Dumbledore :)



happy saturday people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment