Friday, December 14, 2012

your mind is rather reckless.

Oh my! So much has happened and I feel so many diffirent ways this was such a strange time to decide to write. Well, I first want to say that I am following my heart. I am doing what I know is right with my life and no body is going to stop me. I want to have that down some where so I always remember to do that, things seem so tough sometimes but when you do what you are supposed to everything starts to fall into place and it's just so perfect.

I'm letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong and I am learning to surrond myself with things that make me happy and bring me peace of mind. I'm living in the moment!

I have found inspiration lately.





I am praying and hoping that things work out the way I have planned and that my plan matches up with Gods plan. I know in the end it will all work out. I have passions and ambitions and I can not wait to see what my life becomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment