Friday, June 22, 2012

i'm the luckiest

[just some people that i love]

sometimes, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.
and today is one of those days, I guess I'll tell you why...
well Erin goes went to a different high school than me. (when she was in high school. before she graduated.) and today we spent sometime with some of her friends from high school and they were nice and all but it made me so grateful for MY friends. I absolutely love my group of friends. They are better then any other friends anyone could ever have. I love how inclusive they are, the people I spend time with never let anyone feel left out (or atleast try super hard to include people) and they LAUGH! They laugh with you or at you or with your brother. They laugh a lot and it makes you happy to be around them. Plus they love me. They say sweet things and always make sure i'm okay and I am just simply spoiled with love. So I am feeling ever grateful for my school and church and sports and all the things that have brought such wonderful people in to my life.

Here's some of what i'm thinking/doing/loving
Listening– Wanted by Hunter Hayes via the radio (I'm a sucker for country boys)
Loving- my friends and abc family!
Hungry for– a peach sprite 
Wanting– Hunter Hayes... mmm... that boy can sing!
Needing- to pack(and not play all day) 



[Erins graduation]

[Mari and Jen... we haven't taken a picture together since sophmore year]


[Amanda is the most amazing girl]

No comments:

Post a Comment