Sunday, May 27, 2012

I'm getting older, I need something to rely on.



My big brother graduated. This is blowing my mind right now. He is only one year older then me and I keep on telling myself we should not be this old. It was a great ceremony and I realizied just how many people I have in my life that I am blessed for. I love the class of 2012 and I am almost positive I cried more for their graduating class then I will for my own.
Girl on the far left is Taylor, (Maybe you remember her from when I helped her photograph this benefit  or Tiger Town!) Tarina is from tiger town too! (she's the graduate)

Jorge! This is the kindest boy that I know. He has such a big heart <3

Aidan! He has been my friend for the passed 3 years and has gotten me through some of my toughest times in highschool!

Ofcourse, Mr. Jacob Carroll... we've been through alot. He'll always be a good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment