Sunday, January 29, 2012

posting out of guilt in procrastination

I feel guilty that I haven't posted in so long and I have nothing exciting to say.
I also DO NOT feel like doing my homework and I feel bad that I haven't done it yet, like c'mon gurl! I've had ALL weekend! WELL here's what you've missed.
-Got my best friend hooked on pintrest! (score!)
-Saw the Stephine Plum movie "One for the money" I liked it. almost better then the book.
-got 10 new recruits for my korean club at school and 50 for tiger town club (a club about acceptance, diversity and stopping bullying) I also became in charge of reminders for both clubs and let me tell you. Having to go through and read 60 different kids names and numbers made me realize I could NEVER be a teacher because people have such poor penmanship it's frustrating but also quite amusing.
-decided to move to new york this summer!!!
-planning trips for friends to visit me in new york!
-watched pride and prejudice and fell for mr.Bingley for the millionth time.
-completed senior registration. It's weird that I'm going to be a senior.
OH! And I forgot if I told you guys this BUT.... My dad got engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOO!
Anywho, just thought I'd get you all caught up! Pinky promise I'll try and blog more, not that anyone reads it or cares, so i guess I'm pinky promising myself? hahahaha
 oh and p.s.

I wonder if I get enough college mail?! Hahaha! It's at the point where it's annoying.

2 comments:

  1. ahhh congratulations on going to ny this summer! you're going to have the time of your life!

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! :) I love your cute blog! Thanks for reading mine! Do you have any suggestions of things to see, places to visit, where to eat in the city?

    ReplyDelete