Sunday, December 11, 2011

let me go.

A little peak into my head, I sometimes begin to think and as Dr.Suess says “Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!”
Oh, Mr.Suess I don't have to try, I think up a storm as it is. Here goes:
1) I don't understand why it's so hard for me to just settle down and study. Seriously, I'm the worst and its frustrating.
2) I don't understand the way some people think. I mean boy oh boy, you act as if you like me but I honestly think maybe it's just in my head.
2a)I sometimes think that we think the thoughts we want and not how they are in reality.
3)I have a family that is hard for me to put up with sometimes. Heaven knows I love em' but I don't do well in social situations. okay, that's a lie. I actually am very social but some people make me want to blow my brains out once in a while.
4)I don't see why these things matter! It's christmas time and I'm trying very hard to be greatful:)
On a happy note counting down the days until saturday for the Christmas party! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment