Sunday, November 6, 2011

john mayer+some creepin

I have lots to say... well first of all I went on a date last night with this kid who looks just like the guy from "Chosen" I haven't seen that movie in foreves but for real. he looked just like him... for those of you that haven't seen that movie... here's the guy:

okay... now that i've reached creeper status to the max by blogging about said random boy.
I would like to express my love for john mayer.
ughh! That man. His voice seriously makes everything better :)
He's second to micheal buble for classiest man alive.
If you haven't I suggest you take a listen... his remake of free falling is the best.
Just so you have absolutely no excuse I will post this marvelous song right........ NOW:

 
LISTEN TO IT!
Now don't get me wrong... I LOVE the original. but John Mayer just inhances it :)
Also, I just want to let you guys know, I can not WAIT to go to new york this christmas!
I go back east so often. but there's nothing like being in the city at  christmas time. It's simply magical!
I'm super excited for christmas! Okay, That's all! I hope YOU ALL had an awesome weekend!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment