Tuesday, October 4, 2011

upside down, we'll find the things they say just can't be found



I'm thinking, I need to get me some sunglasses like so.

You guys! Please share my blog with your friends :)
I'm pretty sure a total of like 2 people read it.
Haha, or... tell me what you wanna hear! I really just don't have much to say!
Oh well, it's okay.
I've been in a weird mood lately.
Like not sad, not happy just a bit sick of dealing with people.
There's this one boy and I'm just dying for him to ask me on a date!
I have absolutley NO idea why.
Like I don't like him but I just want to go on a date with him.
I guess most of the reason is cause i want one of this kid's BFF's to ask Erin.
I mean... how fun would that be?!
Ahh!!! You guys T-minus 2 days until our flight!!! 
So excited for east coast food. Oh my heck. That stuff is absolutley ahh-mazing! 
So, have a fab day! :D
and take a listen to this song: 
it'll melt your worries away. yes. i gotta listen to me some Jack Johnson! :)

1 comment: