Friday, September 2, 2011

happy days

Oh, happy days. First off:
My new phone is on the way in the mail. As long as what a release it is to by off electronics... I'm ready for my phone to come back! Second of all:
Cross Country! Oh how I've missed you!
My first meet's tomorow guys.
I will be meeting at the highschool at 3:45 in the morning and have never been happier!
Wish me luck!
I simply love this sport.
I love to run.
I love the team.
I love how much I can eat during the season.
hehe, pasta is so yummy!
I don't feel guilty about eating it during the season.

Here are some pictures from last season:

JV Girls praying before our race <3

love.

bliss.

This is more of a track picture but I always thought it was funny :)

Anyways listen to this gangsta G song... it's my latest addiction:


Anyways, have a happy long weekend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment