Saturday, August 13, 2011

recipe

so, i was looking through some old e-mails, pictures, etc....
trying to clear up room on my computer and i came across one of my favorite enchalida recipes!
So, I decided to share with you lovely, folks :)
Here it is:

Ingredients
Can of Cream of chicken soup (preferably campbells)
                                                      1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
                                                              1 cup Salsa (Red)
                                                         2 teaspoons chili powder
                                                    2 cups chopped cooked chicken
                                               1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
                                                                    10 tortillas
                                                          1 medium tomato, chopped
                                                              1 green onion, sliced

Instructions:
  1. Mix soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder.
  2. Mix 1 cup picante sauce mixture, chicken and cheese.
  3. Spread about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in 3-quart shallow baking dish. Pour remaining picante sauce mixture over enchiladas. Cover.
  4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes or until hot. Top with tomato and onion.

good cooking! :)

I made it recently and it came out like so:


It was super easy and super yummy!
So I suggest you make it!
Unless you don't like enchalidas, then don't make it.
And wait for me to put up another recipe!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news:
It's my first weekend of juinor year! Hurray! :)
I had a little girls night sleepover last night with my good friend, Racheal.
And had a date tonight, which was cancelled haha, so it'll just be me and my netflix and piles of homework
for tonight! Yay! :D
Let's see, I'm LOVING my marketing class...
we've been doing debates in Marketing and Avid and some of the questions were:
1. Do you think It was easier to grow up in the 70's and 80's or now?
2.Do you think people on welfare have no effort to work?
3. Do you think the age of marrying should be moved to 21?
4.Do you think students should be able to ban teachers?
tough questions, huh?
Just thought I'd give ya a little something to think about :)



No comments:

Post a Comment