Wednesday, August 24, 2011

enjoy life

so today was a rough day.
It was a half day of school but i still felt so overwhelmed, with assignments and such.
then i got home and I was trying to get things together to send a care package and i couldn't find anything that i had previously gotten together. but then while searching I came across this quote:


I got it on a hand out from one of my Young Women church leaders!
I took a deep breath and just started to crack up!
No idea why I was laughing, I guess I looked around and realized what a mess I had made and just found it funny. Soon after, I popped in my newly bought Mindy Gledhill CD and cleaned everything up.
I found what I needed. I continued to listen to Miss. Gledhill as I started and completed an essay not due until friday.

Today ended up being succesful thanks to Mindy Gledhill and Gordan B. Hinckley.

Here are some more quotes:

"There is no obstacle too great, no challenge too difficult, if we have faith"- Gordan B. Hinckley

"Sometimes we let our thoughts of tomorrow take up too much of today. Daydreaming of the past and longing for the future may provide comfort but will not take the place of living in the present. This is the day of our opportunity, and we must grasp it."- Thomas S. Monson

"Life's most important choice is not between wealth and poverty, or fame and obscurity. It is between good and evil. When we finally understand that, our happiness will not be determined by material things." --The New Era, August 1989, pages 4-5

"Are these perilous times? They are. But there is no need to fear. We can have peace in our hearts and peace in our homes." --President Gordon B. Hinckley


Have a fab day! Dearly and Sincerly, Tessa :)





1 comment:

  1. i love the quotes! they all have great meanings!

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete